Monday, September 20, 2004

Bon Voyage!

I am leaving in a few hours. If I said I was not anxious, that would be blatant lie. I am a little bit emotional right now, and even more nauseous.

Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging in no time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that we don't identify physical factors as an emotion until we see someone acting on the feeling or until there is an explanation for it? For example, there was a study when people were given adrenaline and told it was a vitamin. When they felt the physical effects of it, if they saw other people acting elated, then they thought the vitamin made them elated. When they saw and angry dude, they thought the pills were making them agitated. That is how people fall in love in disasters. When a physical response is witnessed in the presence of a person you are attracted to, it is labeled love. With an unattractive person, it is fear. So Court it is ok that you can't tell if you are excited or sick. Look around to see if there is any hot guys to double check.-guess who